Purpose of processing your data
The different purposes of processing by GAESCO are detailed below .
PURPOSE 1: Transfer of your data to companies for the organization of the event
GAESCO may transfer your data to companies strictly necessary for the organization of the event. Within this purpose are included the different activities that are necessary and inherent to said task:
- Registration of users interested in attending the event.
- Creation of accreditations for access to the venue where the event will be held.
- Check-in and delivery of documentation to attendees.
PURPOSE 2: Sending informative bulletins.
This purpose includes the use of your personal data to send you electronic communications about event news. At any time, the user will be allowed to unsubscribe from these newsletters.
PURPOSE 3: Analyze the user’s traffic, navigation and geolocation data to improve the website.
If you give your consent, we can analyze your traffic, navigation and geolocation data to obtain more information about your tastes, consumption habits and needs, thus being able to develop more efficient commercial actions.
PURPOSE 4: Capture and use of images for dissemination on the website, social networks and the media.
If you give your consent, we may capture images of you during the event and use them to disseminate it on the websites owned by GAESCO, on its social media profiles and in the media.
Legitimation of the processing of your data
The sending of communications, transfers of data to third parties and the capture/use of images will be legitimized under the express consent authorizations granted by you.
Time of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the organization of the event or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. GAESCO will apply the data deletion and deletion protocol in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations. In any case, if at the end of the event there are pending disputes, the data may be kept until the moment in which the final resolution is produced.
Communication of your data
GAESCO may transfer your data to companies for administrative or legal compliance purposes (advice, mutuals, insurance companies, banks, public administrations, etc.).
GAESCO may transfer your data to all those companies necessary for the organization of the event.
Obtaining your data
GAESCO has been able to obtain your personal data through any of the following sources:
- Through the user: Data provided directly by the user.
- Through Public Sources: Data obtained through various public sources such as public administrations, magazines, business cards, professional associations, online publications, web pages, social networks, telephone directories, etc.
In compliance with the provisions of Art 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 2016/679, you may exercise any of the following rights:
- Right of Access: Know what type of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of Rectification: Being able to request the modification of your data for being inaccurate or not true.
- Right of Portability: Being able to obtain a copy of my information in an automated and easy-to-export format.
- Right of Limitation: Being able to limit the processing of my data according to the cases included in the Law.
- Right of Deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of Opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
- Right to Revoke Express Consents: Being able to revoke my consents and authorizations within 10 days.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain the AEPD)
You can exercise any of the rights mentioned above by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the right to exercise followed by your full name in the subject line.